View Profile MrPerry

6 Movie Reviews

Ha they're sleeping with eachother in a non-sexual way.

I had a good time watching this fam. B)

Zippkey responds:

I’m gladr

Equally disturbing as it is impressive. It's two birds indulging one another without sharing the boundaries of shape or form. Like it's abstract and shouldn't even be possible, but here it is. Freaking me out. :D

1 Game Review

I declare a new nominee for the "Game of the Year" here on NewGrounds. The artstyle is fun and timeless, and perfectly depicts the obsessive behavior of the games antagonist "Anxiety". The way the game confronts its fears is direct and well though-out in the way that you get to choose what your strongest fear is. Fear of loneliness, self harm or of being a bad person.

This game is undeniably awesome. It's almost a shame that the games not available on other sites like steam, so it can get more attention. But nonetheless i will always see it as another hidden gem of the internet like "Don't Escape" series and Fleeing the Complex games.

3 Audio Reviews

Hey, can i use this song for a game i'm working on in a school group project? This is strictly educational so none will make any money from the games release.

LexRodent responds:

Sure thing mate, you can use it.

This song has such an amazing beat to it.

L-E-R-U-O responds:

Is it a joke ?

I love how you nailed every note from the theme. While the remix isn't as over the top as i would normally assume from a remix. This version is a lot more laid back and relaxing. However, this might be a conscious design choice by your end, but i think you shouldn't have looped the song. I think you should have stuck with the original length of the song.

Overall, a unique and interesting take on the Gravity Falls theme.

pawles22 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I liked the idea of looping the song. Glad to hear your opinion!

6 Art Reviews

My spells are too strong for you traveler :D

How about you put another scarecrow next to her, maybe she's staring at it right now?
This is really good by the way. :D

MoonLordress responds:

Thanks. I don't think I can change this up tho - she'll just stay lonely, unless I disassemble her and bring her home.

There are only few flaws that can easily be overlooked. The small lines of lighting on the lower part of her dress and left hand look out of place. I also find the breasts to be awkwardly held back as if the upper part of the dress was made of metal, i think that you should have made them stick out a little to make it look more natural.

After further analysis, i noticed that her ears were weirdly placed, the left ear is really close to the center on top of her head while the other resides on the right side of it. I would have liked the tip of the tail to be longer and pointier, but this is just a personal thing. There are also a bunch of white lines between the left ear and right curtains, indicating either cobweb or cracks. Clarification was needed or it simply could have been removed, but now i'm just being nitpicky.

Generally, the picture looks gorgeous. I really enjoyed the colorful scenery combined with the pose which was simple yet fitting. One of my favorite things about the picture is her beautiful shaggy hair, i just want to pet it. :D

I hope my criticism was helpful to you
and remember to keep on improving!

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks for the critique! Sure is nice to sometimes have a little one to help improvement. ;)

Happy you still enjoyed the drawing!

Welcome to my level of weirdness!

24, Male